
Oh, my handsome little man!!! Grady is currently obsessed with Playdough. We were "making snakes" on St. Patrick's day and stopped for a quick photo. Grady looks so cute in his little Irish shirt...it says "Lucky and Charming." I couldn't agree more!

Sean had on a different shirt earlier in the day, but the amount of drool this kid is producing requires outfit changes daily. Plus, this new formula stinks! Here Sean Boy is with his daddy.

Man this kid is cute! The leprechaun visited our house and left Grady a green cupcake. He didn't have time for any other "tricks" because he was late for work that day! However, I did manage to take time in my crazy morning to get a picture of the boys in their St. Patrick's Day shirts!

When Irish eyes are smiling... my little semi-Irish boys! Grady and Sean...
1 comment:
You are on top of it momma!! Adorable shirts and even cuter little boys. I love Grady's smile!!
Post a Comment