
Matching Jammies!!!! My good friend Angie gave the boys these jammies when Sean was born. I remember looking at the size (3-6 months) and thinking Sean would be so big when he would finally fit in them. Well, we are there. I tried to get a picture of them both smiling...this was as close as I could get! Aren't they cute?!?!

I LOVE bath time at night. Both boys really enjoy the water and simply love their tub time. I love their clean smell, and their adorable booties! Here they are all clean and happy. I couldn't have planned for this picture to happen. Rob was trying to make Sean smile and then Grady started to make the same noise...therefore the picture turned out with two little boys with BIG OL' mouths!

Grady loves to help now with Sean. Here he is trying to help Daddy give Sean Boy his bottle. Look at all my boys...I am one lucky lady!

Sean and Grady...WE love them more than we could have ever imagined. What true joy these little boys bring us. I could never have imagined my life this good.
We love you Gman and Sean Boy!
1 comment:
LOVE them!! Life is pretty darn good with our awesome hubbies and happy, healthy cutie patooties. Our dream came true Kel!! :) xo
Post a Comment