March 13, 2011

goofy boy

Nana just celebrated her birthday and of course a birthday wouldn't be complete without a "Hap Birthday" song from Grady accompanied by some help blowing out candles! I think Grady is going to be like his mama and LOVE birthdays! So far, he seems to find such joy in them...although, if I am honest I think he just loves the song and cake that goes with birthdays. Then again...what is better than that?
G-man is obsessed with "Buzz and Woody" right now. It doesn't matter which of the three Toy Story movies we watch, he'll sit big eyed through any of them. One day I went to pick Grady up from Erika and this is what he was wearing! He wore this outfit for a few days straight and insisted on wearing it even when we were out an about!

Here is my goofy boy, having fun in his sleeping bag! This is such a cool sleeping bag it blows up like an air bed on the bottom and then has a sleeping bag up top. Grady loves it! Anyways, I think this picture is silly due to his goofy smile.

1 comment:

Angie and Jerry said...

Hilarious!! I'm going to have to get that movie for B. I've never seen it but I'd imagine he'd like it. Big kisses to your little munckins!