Sean is now 3.5 months old! He is seriously the sweetest little guy! I just love to see his smile! He is now smiling ALL the time and is becoming a chatter box! (particularly in the mornings!) He was sleeping through the night a few weeks ago and then got really sick. He actually had Croup and had completely lost his voice. It was rather sad to hear him try to cry. He sounded like a little bird. He is better now. Sadly however, Sean has never been a good pooper! This has been a worry of mine since early on and the Dr. kept saying he would get better as he ate more and by 4 months things would probably straighten itself out. Since he has begun to eat a lot more his pooping problem has only gotten worse. He has so much gas and is in so much pain all the time that he seems miserable. I went back to the Dr. to talk about it all and he is sending us to see a Gastroenterologist. We have an appt. in a few weeks and hopefully will figure out how to help him. Since this problem has gotten worse he is now back to being our roommate and is up typically 3 times a night again! I must admit I am so tired some days I just feel like crying, but honestly I feel worse for him that he must feel so yucky. Besides this drama Sean is doing great! He is otherwise VERY happy and is such a chill little guy! I can't wait to see what his true personality is like once we get this little problem fixed! We'll keep you posted!February 12, 2011
Sean Boy
Sean is now 3.5 months old! He is seriously the sweetest little guy! I just love to see his smile! He is now smiling ALL the time and is becoming a chatter box! (particularly in the mornings!) He was sleeping through the night a few weeks ago and then got really sick. He actually had Croup and had completely lost his voice. It was rather sad to hear him try to cry. He sounded like a little bird. He is better now. Sadly however, Sean has never been a good pooper! This has been a worry of mine since early on and the Dr. kept saying he would get better as he ate more and by 4 months things would probably straighten itself out. Since he has begun to eat a lot more his pooping problem has only gotten worse. He has so much gas and is in so much pain all the time that he seems miserable. I went back to the Dr. to talk about it all and he is sending us to see a Gastroenterologist. We have an appt. in a few weeks and hopefully will figure out how to help him. Since this problem has gotten worse he is now back to being our roommate and is up typically 3 times a night again! I must admit I am so tired some days I just feel like crying, but honestly I feel worse for him that he must feel so yucky. Besides this drama Sean is doing great! He is otherwise VERY happy and is such a chill little guy! I can't wait to see what his true personality is like once we get this little problem fixed! We'll keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Poor Sean!! And poor mommy for having to get up so much and not being able to do anything to help. Keep me posted on what the doctor says. He is such a cutie!! I can't believe he is already in Grady's jammies...I remember him wearing them here like it was yesterday.
Post a Comment