Over spring break we took a short trip to the cabin. It was so nice to be able to spend some time together as a family. I feel like we are always rushing around, finishing routines and up at the cabin we got to just chill and sloooooow down. The weather was perfect, enough snow for the fun, but the sun was out and shining! It was a great family trip! Here are a few (or a lot) of pictures from the week!
Oh, Sean Boy...first time in the snow! He barely fit into this little outfit, but darn did he look cute! He enjoyed being outside and was NOT a fan of actually touching the snow! And yes, those are socks on his hands!
our attempt at a snowman...never did finally finish it. BUT we had fun making him! Grady had fun tackling him!
okay, so this hill is SO BIG and just getting Grady up the hill while holding the sled was hard...but it was OH SO WORTH IT. Grady absolutely thinks this is great. We were FLYING down the hill...as you can see I was trying to slow us down with my foot a bit, but we were zooming. He LOVED IT, saying "Weeeeeeee". I can't wait to see what he does on a roller coster!
1 comment:
Sooo fun! I am so jealous of the sledding. Grady reminds me so much of Brayden. I can't wait to get those 2 together! I know you're kinda sad you didn't get a girl but it is so neat that G and S have each other. They are so lucky!!
Post a Comment