So I know just because I have two little boys that they are NOT going to be the same. I am sure they will be as different as night and day in some ways and I look forward to watching them grow into their own little personalities. HOWEVER, we took a picture of Grady in the hospital and then ended up taking one of Sean in the same position. When looking at the pictures we couldn't believe how much they look a like at least in these pictures! What do you think!?

Grady...October 29, 2008!
Sean...October 26, 2010!
2 comments:
Such handsome boys! I can't believe how much they look like each other. Can't wait to meet Sean and give Big Brother Grady a big hug.
Oh my gosh they look identical! Crazy! It's going to be so fun when they are running around and playing together. You'll have so much fun with two boys!! You'll always be the special girl in the house :)
Post a Comment