The Dr. did a check and I am 2 cm dilated (which I could be for a while I know!) But she said that his head is way down and my cervix is very thin. She encouraged me to quit working on Friday so I can carry him until at least 38 weeks. When I told her I was hoping for November, she laughed out loud and said "you're not making it to November Kelli." SO...looks like we will have another October boy!
I went to work today after being up half the night last night and realized I did not feel well. The nurse at school took my blood pressure again (since it was what made them induce me with Grady) and it turns out it was up again. Not super high, but enough to make me feel crummy. I called the Dr. and I am now officially done working. I feel bad about the quick departure, but she feels if I can stay mellow then I should hopefully make it until at least next Tuesday when I am 38 weeks. I had to do blood work today and will go see the Dr. again tomorrow!
This all being said...this will be my last post before Sean arrives. We are hoping to have a good weekend with Grady before his brother arrives. We would like to spend one last weekend going to the pumpkin patch etc. with our biggest boy so we are crossing our fingers that by me being off work Sean will slow down on his arrival! I have had such different emotions throughout this pregnancy and I am really looking forward to spoiling my little man before his world changes!
Until then...here is my FINAL belly pic! We'll let you know when Sean does arrive!
1 comment:
So exciting. I have a feeling he will be here next week. Can't wait to hear the happy news once he arrives. Love you so much and can't wait to meet Sean. Sure to be another handsome boy.
Post a Comment