October 20, 2010

Little Sean's Room

We decided to do a little surfer room for Sean. We were going to do another sports themed room, but in the end we switched it up! I like the way it turned out even though it wasn't quite how I have been picturing!!

I loved this when we saw it in Kauai! Thankfully Cathy (Tutu) remembered which one it was and once we knew we were having another boy she bought it for his little surf room! We think it's cool that it says Poipu Beach since that is where Papa and Tutu live!
Thanks to Uncle Brian I made this surf board for Sean. It says "Sean's Surf Shop" on it. Brian cut the wood for me and I painted it...twice! In the end I was happy with the way it turned out!
We are using the red furniture from Grady for Sean and I am liking it just as much for his little surfer room as I did for Grady's baseball room!
I bought this North Shore surf board thing from Pottery Barn Kids and didn't realize how BIG it was! I am adjusting to what I originally pictured, but I think it looks pretty good!

1 comment:

Angie and Jerry said...

It looks so cute Kelli! Good job on the surfboard. I bought that same fabric sign for Brayden's room and didn't realize how huge it was either. I ended up returning it because I couldn't make it work. It looks cute over Sean's crib and he'll be safe in an earthquake :)