Sean is now on the move...crawling everywhere and it seems to have made him happier. He is getting much better now about crawling to where he wants to go and playing by himself for a little bit. It makes my life a little more challenging, but since he is so happy to be able to move it makes me happy too!
Sean is also really starting to babble...he says "da da da da" all the time and then makes such goofy noises to go along with his babbles...he's really becoming so fun!
Sean LOVES popcicles. He will eat it all and faster than his brother! Sean adores his brother. If Grady even looks at him his face lights up and he laughs, and laughs and laughs. I can't wait to see them play together as Sean gets bigger!
Sean makes the BEST faces. I think he's going to be one of those people who you can tell by their face how he's feeling. They just crack me up...here are just two of the many funny faces...
seriously mom...stop taking my pitcure...
worried...I can't chew this fast enough... Oh, Sean boy...We love you so much!
Sean LOVES popcicles. He will eat it all and faster than his brother! Sean adores his brother. If Grady even looks at him his face lights up and he laughs, and laughs and laughs. I can't wait to see them play together as Sean gets bigger!
No comments:
Post a Comment