July 22, 2011

North Dakota

A few weeks ago Rob, the boys and I took a quick trip to North Dakota to visit all of my family! We had so much fun there and Grady was in hog heaven with all the attention! Surprisingly, the boys both did very well on the plane trip out and when we arrived at 12:30 at night they were well behaved and went right to bed! Here are the boys all geared up to head out...


Sean was not really a binky kid until this trip...don't know when the switch happened, but he LOVED his binky on the planes!

My Aunt Colleen went all out for the boys! She bought all these cool toys for Grady and I swear it may as well have been Disneyland! One of the things she bought him was a giant blow up pool! He loved it and spent many days "cannon-balling" around in it. Rob was even spotted playing it a few times! We ended up getting Sean his own little pool and he LOVED his time in the water as well!

My camera wasn't working well while we were there so I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted to, but here is a picture of my Aunt Colleen feeding Sean. We had to take Sean to the Dr. there because he ended up having an ear infeciton...sadly, my family did not get to see Sean at his finest...





Here are the boys with their Great Grandma Bev. It was so neat for them to meet her!













My Uncle Terry and Aunt Debbie bought all the littles these cool shirts. They say "North Dakota is Cool." I love them. Here Grady and Sean are with their second cousin Cadence. They were all so cute together! Lastly, here is my beautiful cousin Katie with my boys! It was SO fun to be able to have my cousins (Seth as well...not pictured!) be able to play with my kids. I can remember when Katie and Seth were this little so it was fun to have them see my boys this age! Grady of couse LOVED them and I hope that he will remember his time with them.

It makes me sad that we don't live closer to my family. Eventhough we were there a week time flew by. I realized it can be a bit challenging to travel with kids this little, but it was so fun to have my family meet my guys. Hopefully they all enjoyed us as much as we enjoyed seeing all of them! We love you guys and miss you already!!!

No comments: