June 2, 2011

7 months old!

I can't believe it...our littlest boy is 7 months old! He is growing so quickly. Honestly, there are times when I want him to stay little and then I have to admit, he has challenged me and there are days I want him to grow a little faster to grow out of some of his "isms."

Sean continues to get "better." He no longer has crazy gas, he is still on his special (super expensive) formula, his reflux medication and has gotten really good at eating his baby foods. His favorites are banana, sweet potatoes and squash. He even has begun "puffs" and cheerios this week. He seems to really enjoy them and gets all wiggly when I take them out to give to him!

My favorite things Sean Boy does...
1. splashes like crazy in the bathtub and thinks it's hysterical!
2. when he's excited he turns his feet and hands in circles!
3. smiles SO BIG when you go to get him in the morning
4. gets really mad when I try to just binky him in the middle of the night, instead of giving him his milk! (although, it can drive me nuts at 2:30 am!)
5. LOVES to give me drooly kisses whils holding my cheeks.
6. LAUGHS hysterically when Daddy tosses him into the air, or when you bonk your head onto his chest!


here he is eating his "puffs" for the first time...look at his face! Cracks me up!
so fresh and so clean!!! I HATE the way his formula smells and this time of night is always my favorite. I could just sniff him all night!
I really love this picture! I snapped this with my iphone on a walk one day and he just looks so happy. He loves to be outside...I just wish the weather wasn't so darn cold for the beginning of JUNE!!!
two naked boys...daddy was in charge during this picture!! Look at my belly!
this was when he was learning to sit up by himself...he's actually doing really well now. He's now a 8 out of 10 on the sitting by yourself and not tipping over scale! He wants to crawl so bad and although he's not close, I'll be he's not too far off either!

1 comment:

Angie and Jerry said...

Kel, he is SO cute!! Isn't it so sad how fast they grow. Every stage is bittersweet. You have two very happy boys!!