June 24, 2011
It's Official!!!
Well, I dare say it out loud...but Sean is FINALLY sleeping through the night!!!! I am not sure what happened...I did let him cry it out one night and he has started eating actual foods. Who knows. I really don't care WHAT made it happen, I am just beside myself that it is happening! BOY did I take for granted Grady's early sleeping. (He slept through the night at 10 weeks!) Sean seems generally happier now. I think this poor kid has been starving, he seems now to just inhale food. Another reminder that my Sean Boy is getting so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah!! Doesn't it feel so good when you know they are happy and feel good. Glad to hear he is eating food so well now. Maybe he can tell Rylie how yummy it all is when they meet since she is miss picky. So happy you get to sleep through the night now too!
Post a Comment