I know all mommies look at their kids and can't help but love them to bits...but at times I just can't handle how much I love them. I fully understand why parents at school are crazy when it comes to their children. Although I have every hope in the world for myself that I will NEVER turn into the crazy mom at school, I can appreciate where they are coming from now. Grady is SO FUNNY and although is for sure 2...(favorite words: "mine" "NO" and sadly he hits fairly regularly) he makes my everyday feel like mother's day. He is so snuggly, smart, happy and just plain cute. Sean is my little. He is growing before my eyes and it makes me teary to think he's already 1/2 a year old already. I told Grady on mother' day that the only reason this day was so special for me was because God blessed me with them. I thanked them for being my handsome, special boys.
Thank you to Rob as well for helping to make my day so nice! I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment