So much better...life with Sean Boy seems to be "normal" for the most part now. His formula, acid reflux medication and lactulose (pooping stuff) have made him into a pretty darn happy baby boy now! He LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his big brother and in general is getting bigger and better by the minute!
Currently he has his first double ear infection and pink eye...I swear this kid can't catch a break...but I am hoping with his medications he'll be better in a few days!
Okay...so on to the fun stuff...his "tricks." Sean now rolls every direction all the time. It is his mode of transportation to toys! He still loves his jumpy and just in the past few days has really started to get the hang of solids. For a while there is was tough and he had NO interest in it. Lips closed tight and arms-a-flying! He has also began sitting up on his own this past week. He's at about a 6 our of 10 on the "I can walk away and know he won't tip over scale" but with a good comfy Boppie around him, he's all good! I have also noticed that lately he definitely knows what he wants. If he wants a toy, or to roll on the floor, or jump, or have a bottle etc. he will be vocal about it. Although he's vocal it's still up to Mommy (or Erika) to figure out the exact object of his desires! He is so smiley, laughs a lot and in general is too cute!!!
My new favorite trick...kisses! They are beyond drooly and it's rather gross I will admit, but I love them none the less! He can't just give you one either!
No comments:
Post a Comment