
I was helping my mom by taking a picture of the boys for her Christmas card and this was the adorable picture I got! I love it. It is about as good as you can get having a 2 year old hold an infant. I was thrilled how cooperative Grady was and how gentle he was holding Sean. I was excited to attempt my Christmas picture afterwards...until...Grady fell and split his lip right after this picture. We debated on if we should take him to the ER and after the bleeding stopped decided he would be okay. He had a black and blue lip with cuts on the inside and out...but he was okay. I guess we'll try for pictures another day and in the meantime I guess I should get used to living with all boys. I am sure it won't be the only time a good moment turns bad. Hey, at least I got this cute pic. for my mom! :o)
1 comment:
Kelly -- I get tears in my eyes whenever I read your blog...just like when I read Angie's. I love looking at your pictures and seeing what you guys are up to. Your boys are adorable and yes, we DO have so much to be thankful for.
Love and Hugs ....Becky
Post a Comment