September 14, 2011

sean boy..10 months old!

Well, it's hard to believe that this sweet little face caused us soooo much drama for so many months! Our sweet, sweet boy has turned into such a happy, loving and easy going little guy! He babbles all the time, LOVES, LOVES, LOVES his big brother and is GOING TO EAT US OUT OF HOUSE AND HOME! He literally eats everything you put in front of him...all day long! I am happy to report that I have been able to give him some cheese and yogurt and he seems to be tolerating it just fine...maybe we have out grown our milk troubles?? We'll get some testing done around his first birthday just to make sure, but so far we are doing great!
Sean is into everything! He explores everything, pulls everything out of toy bins, book shelves, the dishwasher...whatever he can get his hands on! He'll look at you with this too cute for words smile just to see what you think!!

Here is his top 10 at 10 months...
10. New walking legs
9. LOVES guacamole
8.can eat dairy now
7.can say "ball" and "ta-da" occasionally!
6.weighs 20.5 lbs
5.still has blue eyes (yea!)
4.would love to climb the stairs all day long
3.has the cutest giggle ever
2.enjoys being tackled by his brother...although, I could live without this one!
1.is truly (one of) the LOVES of our life...


1 comment:

Angie and Jerry said...

Awe he is so cute!! So obvious him and Rylie are the same age because I feel like I am reading about her. Glad he's doing so well!!