September 14, 2011

Preschool...here we come!

Well, it's official. Grady is in preschool. I can't believe it. My baby is growing up! He is very ready to be in school so I am so excited for him. He didn't cry and so far is thrilled with his new school! He tells me "Mama, you go to your school. I go to my school." His favorite thing so far seems to be the play dough! That is no surprise to me, we spend hours at home a week playing with it! Here he is all dressed and ready on the first day. Too bad my picture taking skills are crap...although he looks pretty cute and ready to go anyway!
Amazing I actually got a partial smile...usually he does this weird squinty face!
Found his favorite activity within the first 2 minutes of walking in the door!
This was his first time using scissors ever. I don't usually let him touch our big scissors so he was THRILLED that there were some small (and safe) enough for him to use. He was cracking me up because every time he would open the scissors, he'd open up his mouth! I just had to capture the moment!

1 comment:

Angie and Jerry said...

Such a big boy! So great that he didn't even cry.