January 5, 2011

Christmas 2010

okay, so as I am uploading pictures of our awesome Christmas I realized this is the ONLY picture I have of Sean on his first Christmas. I am feeling like the worst mommy ever right now. I swore I wouldn't forget to take pictures or neglect the "second child" and I realize now I have. (sigh...wipe away tear...)

Here is Tutu holding her little man.
Every year Brian and Jill set up a super cool train in their house during Christmas. This year ALL the cousins were totally into it. Jake got to learn to drive it this year and Grady was beyond thrilled to watch it go around and around. He also loved the whistle and smoke! It was so cute to see them all gathered around the track on Christmas morning. Uncle Rob seemed to enjoy himself as well! I personally like where Mia made herself comfortable! Love these kids!
The boy cousins! Jake and Grady had matching jammies (not planned!) and we just had to get a shot of them in their get ups...then we added in Sean for a boy cousin picture!
We of course needed a picture with Mia too, however the chair began to get a little full! Her jammies were too cute! I love this picture because both big brothers seem to be taking care of their little siblings. Next years photo may have to take place on the couch!

No comments: