December 23, 2010

Sean's Baptism!

Sean got baptized on December 19th at St. Joan's the same church Rob and I got married at and the same church Grady got baptized! It was such a special day and he was amazing...even naked and cold!
Sean is a lucky little boy. His Godmother is Kari, one of my best friends and partner in crime during college. We were roommates our Sophomore year at ASU and danced together on the dance team. Kari and I have always laughed at how similar our upbringing was with our Catholic mothers and it was a perfect fit for Kari to be Sean's GM.

His Godfather is Rob's older brother Kirt. Kirt has always been a great older brother to Rob and we know he'll be a great GF to Sean. If nothing else, Kirt can keep him out of jail during his teenage years. (Just kidding...he's a police officer!)
Isn't this cake cute? I thought so!
okay, so kind of a creepy picture of our little man, but the flash makes him open his eyes all crazy! Just had to get one of him in his little while suit! Happy Baptism Sean...we love you!

No comments: