January 5, 2011

2 months old!

Sean is such a sweet little baby. He seems to have a very mellow disposition and in general is very happy. He enjoys his swing, his binky and snuggling! He is probably one of the worst poopers in town and thus is always gassy. He's not overly fussy or anything, but he does have to work hard to toot. It's actually a little sad to watch. He's sleeping almost through the night, only getting up once around 2 for a quick feed. He smiles often and is really beginning to "coo" and chat with us. It's so fun to hear his little voice. Sometimes I think he even surprises himself with the sounds he makes!

I just absolutely LOVE to see his little grin. He has the biggest dimples and his happy eyes just melt my heart. We have found that he is most smiley in the mornings and late evenings after we've put Grady down to bed. Maybe he knows this is really the only time of day he gets us "alone" and is ready to put on a show. Whatever the reason is, I'm happy to be his audience!
Room enough for three! A little while back I posted a pic. of the two boys on my lap...now Smudge the worlds fattest cat has decided to take a spot on my lap too! Kinda funny!
Here are my sweet boys. I like this picture because it shows just how big Grady is compared to Sean. It amazes me how often I get told how much the boys look alike when I am out an about. I don't really see it to be honest, maybe the eyes...but in this picture I can say I do think they look similar. I can't wait to see what Sean looks like in a few months...years...not that I am anxious for him to grow fast. It makes me weepy that he is already 2 months old!

I am happy to report that Grady has really adjusted to Sean's presence in our family and now finds great joy in giving him his binky and loves to shower him with kisses. He often asks "where Sean" when getting into the car, or if we've gone upstairs and Sean is downstairs. It's sweet that he checks in to see where his little brother is. He does crack me up though...if I am holding Sean and he wants me to do something he'll order "Daddy hold Sean" and then will ask me to do whatever it is he wants from me. However, I much prefer his orders than his smacking Sean on the head as in days past! :o)

No comments: