February 20, 2010

These are a few of his favorite things!

1.Being Naked! If Grady could be naked all day every day he would be! He loves his "nakey time" as we call it before bath every night. He runs around laughing and then checks to make sure his parts are still there every couple of seconds. It is so funny. Boys will be boys I guess!

2. Shoes. Shoes, shoes and more shoes. He has tried on every pair of shoes in our house at least a dozen times. These are some of his favorites! I thought this pictures was too cute. Look at the grin on his face! He couldn't be happier! I also love this picture because is shows his enormous belly! This kid has no chub on him anywhere other than his belly! We call it his puppy belly...it is HUGE!!!
3. Tupperware. He has been obsessed with tupperware for a few months now. It is the only cupboard in the house without the safety locks. This is a nightly routine. He empties the entire cupboard and plays with every piece! We don't bother putting it away until he is fast asleep!

1 comment:

Angie and Jerry said...

That naked picture in the Uggs is the best!! That will have to be in his wedding montage someday :). I LOVE his smiley face!!