February 20, 2010

Grady's FIRST Haircut

I took Grady to this cute little place in downtown Danville called Shear Adventures. It is a haircutting place specifically for children. He sat in his little "car" seat and drove! He was SO good. I wasn't sure how he would do since he is a busy little guy, but he seemed to enjoy it. After a few minutes he got over the steering wheel and started to watch himself in the mirror.
The girl who cut his hair was awesome. He eventually started to wiggle and she just moved along with him. I thought for sure we would walk out of there with bald spots or uneven hair. To my amazement his hair is perfect! She was awesome. If you live around here I highly recommend this place!
Grady's favorite part by far was the clippers. He laughed and laughed because it tickled his neck. You can tell by the picture that he thought this part was funny! After he was done they gave us an envelope with his hair in it and a certificate that said he survived his first haircut! Overall, it was a fun little memory!

Excuse the runny nose...it's been this way for a while now! I forgot to edit this picture! :)

1 comment:

Angie and Jerry said...

Oh my gosh he is the cutest thing in that second picture. What a handsome boy!!! I just want to kiss him!