February 1, 2010

Ear Infections...are the worst!




Okay, so my poor guy has had a double ear infection for a month now. We started on Amoxicillin and finished it last Thursday...only to start the entire process over the very next night! This time my Mommy gut kicked in early and I knew he was sick again. I took him to the Dr. today...again (4th time in 3 weeks) and sure enough...double ear infection. This face is sad...and the face we have seen WAY TOO OFTEN these last few weeks. I miss my happy, easy going, healthy little guy. Hopefully now on this new medicine we are on the road to recovery!

This picture is too cute...he was actually not crying today partially due to Tylenol and partially due to the outdoors. We had just got back from a wagon ride outside...he's still too cute even when he's miserable! oooh, I love this kid!

4 comments:

Angie and Jerry said...

I hear ya!! Poor poor Grady!! That face is so sad. The second picture is beyond adorable and those eyes definitely melt your heart!! xoxo to Grady

Unknown said...

I want to eat him up-that picture is so cute with him in the hat:)

Heather said...

So sorry! Poor Grady. Ear infections are the WORST! I feel like they turn back into infants. Hope he feels better soon.

Greg and Jen said...

Ahhh so sorry Grady! Kel.. He is so cute, I love the hat pict!!
Hey you should check out my blog
www.mrandmrsjohnston.blogspot.com
Hope he is feeling better.