July 4, 2009

8 Months Old

I can't believe Grady is 8 months old now! We have had some really big changes in our house lately. Grady is now a crawling machine and tries hard to pull himself to standing anywhere he can. He waves "hi" (although I am not 100% convinced he knows what he's doing!) and he can go from his belly back to sitting up! Grady enjoys making all sorts of goofy noises now, some much more pleasant than others, but I am crossing my fingers that we start hearing a mama or dada soon! He is a mover and a shaker now and it's keeping us very busy! He continues to be a good boy and we just feel so lucky that he is happy and healthy!


I know this video isn't great but thought you might enjoy it! He is much quicker now, this was only the second day rehearsal!

1 comment:

Angie and Jerry said...

So fun that he can crawl now! What a big boy! I love knowing what I have coming my way in 3 months! haha