June 22, 2009

Playdate with Roman!

Today my friend Heather came over with her beautiful little boy Roman for a playdate! Well, a playdate really for the moms to catch up, but a playdate none the less! Heather and I became friends while attending ASU. We were both Pi Phi's and found out early on that we actually grew up just down the freeway from each other. It was always so nice to have someone from "home" around me during college and thankfully Heather and I have stayed close since graduation! Our "boys" are 5 months apart and we both are looking forward to watching them grow up together! Roman is too cute and I sure enjoyed being able to talk with Heather about "mommy" stuff and life now with babies! I am a lucky girl to call her my friend!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Those little cuties. Love the pic. It was so nice to get together and can't wait to do it again soon. Love you so much Kel! Have fun in AZ this weekend.

Anonymous said...

It's great to see all you "New Moms" having so much fun