Happy belated 4th of July! We had a great 4th this year. We went to breakfast and to the park in the morning with Nana and G'pa (Kerry and Fred) and then spent the early evening with Jill, Brian, Jake and Mia. Here is a picture of the three cousins. It's not the best picture of any of them, but keeping all three still and Mia alive being held by her 2 year old brother is a harder challenge than one might think! It always makes Jill and I laugh to hear people say how much Grady and Jake look alike...here they are side by side...you decide! I guess they do for sure look related... By the way, this picture does not do Mia's outfit justice...it was the CUTEST thing ever...on the cutest little girl ever too! (Ok, I know I am her biased Auntie but she really is!!!)July 8, 2009
The 4th!
Happy belated 4th of July! We had a great 4th this year. We went to breakfast and to the park in the morning with Nana and G'pa (Kerry and Fred) and then spent the early evening with Jill, Brian, Jake and Mia. Here is a picture of the three cousins. It's not the best picture of any of them, but keeping all three still and Mia alive being held by her 2 year old brother is a harder challenge than one might think! It always makes Jill and I laugh to hear people say how much Grady and Jake look alike...here they are side by side...you decide! I guess they do for sure look related... By the way, this picture does not do Mia's outfit justice...it was the CUTEST thing ever...on the cutest little girl ever too! (Ok, I know I am her biased Auntie but she really is!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I miss Grady! He has grown up sooo much! Jake and Grady for sure look like alike. Happy 4th!!
Hey...no fair. You got a good shot with the cousins! Did you see mine? Definitely not a framer. Grady is too cute. I can't wait to see you again soon.
Grady looks so cute next to Jake it looks as if they where brother
Addi
Post a Comment