
It's hard to believe just a year ago Sean was
sooooo tiny on Thanksgiving! This year he was running around and quiet honestly, really fussy! He looked so handsome in his little shirt, but he was not too much fun to be around that day! We are thankful for our little Sean and can't imagine our lives without him!

Here was our attempt to get a picture of BOTH boys together. It seems nearly impossible to get a picture of both of them looking at the camera smiling. Here was Auntie Jill's and my best attempt.

After a LOT of noise, Jill and I decided it was time for a movie. Of course, nothing can go quiet as you plan so it took us a while to find a movie. While waiting we offered gum to those who could sit quietly. Both boys were thrilled to sit and chew! Mia and Sean were too little for gum that is why they're not in the picture...next year!
It is so important to me that Grady and Sean grow up knowing their cousins well and having close relationships with them. I always wished I lived by my cousins and really (to this day) miss the big family gatherings at the holidays. I feel very lucky that we live close "our" cousins and that we genuinely LOVE to spend time with both Jill and Brian and the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment