
What a fantastic (but way too short) trip to Palm Desert!!! Rob and I decided to take a mini vacation to Palm Desert to spend a couple days with my friend Angie and her family. Ang and I have been friends since freshman year at ASU when we lived in Manzi together! We used to always talk about being mommy's, and getting married and we even dreamed of living next door to each other! Although I am a northern CA girl and she is for sure a So CA girl our lives have turned out pretty great and just as we had always imagined. It is so fun to have a friendship like I do with Angie, she just "gets it" and loves to talk about dreams and pasts as much as I do! I am forever grateful for our friendship and becoming mommies has only made us closer!

Grady had already taken a bath and was ready for PJ's when I saw that all the other boys were still swimming. I let him get back in so I apologize for the fact he's nuddie...we asked Grady and Brayden to hug and this is the sweet picture we got. They were so cute together. Brayden is 3 months younger than Grady...they were buddies instantly!

Rob's dream come true...one night we all walked the golf course and let the big boys hit a couple pitch shots...the little boys chased right behind them. ALL of them wearing only their swim trunks! It was a fun sight to see!!! Angie and I sat on the side and ate popsicles! YUM!

It was fun to be around another prego. We were both hungry all the time, tired and enjoyed chocolate chip cookies way too much! Here is a picture of us with our Big Brothers and our bellies. This picture makes me realize I am too small still to sport loose fitting shirts...I'm wearing tighter shirts from now on. Angie is 24 weeks here and I am 20 weeks. Isn't she too cute prego?!

Another shot...it's amazing both boys were looking at the camera...too bad they aren't smiling!

The big boys with their little boys. I LOVE THIS PICTURE! Look how handsome they all are!

I am so excited for Brayden and Grady to grow up together (from a far!) and to be able to watch them enter school at the same time etc. We couldn't have planned it better if we all tried! Brayden is so sweet and has the most beautiful eyes! He's going to be a heartbreaker! It was so fun to be able to get to know Bray a little better and for Grady to spend some time with his new friend! Thank you Ang and Jerry for an amazing weekend! We can't wait to see you all again!!!
2 comments:
So fun! Looks like the perfect trip and so fun to have another preggo to enjoy it with. I love the pic of the boys in the blue chairs. That is priceless.
We're so glad you guys made it down. It was a great weekend!!! Hopefully it won't be too long before babies #2 get to meet and we get to visit again! Can you believe we are doing this again?!? :)
Post a Comment