July 12, 2010

Go Yankees...and A's!

Rob's best day ever...For Father's Day this year we bought tickets to the Yankees vs A's game. We went with Nana, G-Pa, Tutu, Papa, Uncle Kirt, Michelle, Peter, Uncle Brian, Auntie Jill, and Jake. We had such a fun night. Rob and I were both very excited for this game since it was Grady's first official baseball game and it was BOTH of our favorite teams. As you can see Grady sported the gear for Daddy's team (shocking I know!) and here they are as they entered the gates. Rob looked at me and told me that it might be the best day of his life...I mean, what gift can I possibly get him for his birthday now?
A little family photo..too bad Grady is not smiling, but non the less I like this picture of us. It was pre-french fries, licorice and churro so he's still clean! He and his cousin Jake had a great time cheering on the Yankees and believe it or not even Rob stood up to cheer for the grand slam hit by A-Rod! What a fantastic family night!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Perfect idea for Father's Day for Rob. What a special day.

Angie and Jerry said...

What a fun day as a family!! I can't imagine how cool that was for Rob. Those are the moments you dream about before kids and it feels surreal when you're actually living them.