June 14, 2010

Summer Fun

My little helper?! So, a typical Sunday night is me frantically trying to finish the laundry so we can put it away and be set for the week. Grady likes to help push the clothes into the dryer and he helps me carry the fresh clothes to the couch to be folded. On this night I hear this noise happening as I am carrying the clothes to the couch only to return and see this! I laughed so hard. He thought he was so tricky climbing in there...and look at that smile. He looks like he thinks he just got away with something! Oh, this boy is silly!

Later that same night I went to put Grady to bed and look who we found sleeping in his bed! Smudge and Grady have a mutual understanding of each other. Grady understands he loves Smudge and wants to love (or recently hit :( ) him and Smudge understands that when Grady is near he should RUN! I usually leave G's door closed, but I must have forgotten because we found Smudge sound a sleep in his crib. Grady thought it was too funny and wanted in! SO...I took a picture!

OBSESSED WITH BUBBLES!!!! He loves any and all things bubbles. Bubbles outside, bubbles in the tub, bubbles in the sink etc. etc. etc. I mean, look at this face...could he be happier?


Nothing better than ice cream. This was Grady's first ice cream cone. He honestly didn't enjoy it all that much...He cried the entire way home from the store because he wanted it and once he got it he took about 5 licks and called it a day. He did however very much enjoy "cheersing" with Daddy.

With the heat finally arriving Rob and I decided to buy Grady a little pool for the backyard. We came home and I left again to go to the grocery store. When I returned home this is the scene I found. The pool blown up, with Grady and the couch pillows happily sitting inside! Did I mention this is in our kitchen?


Here he is, in the pool...outside of the kitchen! Grady LOVES this pool and has enjoyed the many hours he has spent in it since last Saturday! Today he played in it so long his lips turned blue. Poor thing. Have I mentioned that Rob enjoys playing in the pool just as much as Grady does? :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Could he get any cuter? I love him in the dryer. What is with boys and them being so mischevious? I love it! Can't wait to see you tomorrow.

tayloraplanalp@gmail.com said...

Oh my gosh! He is so cute! I love him! We got our puppy today! You guys should come over and play sometime this week! Oh my gosh i want to squeeze him!

Aplanalp Girls

(Taylor:)