June 29, 2010

IT's a BOY!

Rob and I are thrilled to announce we are expecting another baby boy! We had our 20 week ultrasound last Monday and found out the exciting news. The even better part was that our little man measured to "normal" and his brain, heart, stomach...etc. etc. etc. all looked great! I had been laying on the table for about 12 seconds when the tech. guy asked us if we were planning on finding out what we were having. We said "yes" and that we thought it was another boy. He casually said, "it is." and continued on with his measurements! It was a little anticlimactic, but it was exciting none the less!
When the Dr. came in she took a look at the profile and said "He looks like his daddy." First of all, how can she possibly tell? Secondly, that would make both boys look like their daddy (which I am NOT complaining about!) but we both thought that was a funny comment. I guess we'll see for sure in another 4 months!

This pregnancy has been very smooth. I have felt great (except for being VERY tired at the beginning) and once again I am not showing very much. I have found this pregnancy to be different...in so many ways. I have felt guilty that it is not the center of our world like it was when we were pregnant with Grady and it just seems to be flying by. That being said we are so excited to meet our little man and can't wait to see Grady as a big brother.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Congrats Kel! 2 little boys close in age will sure to be the best of friends. Grady is going to be such a great big brother and I can't wait to meet your little guy. So happy for the news that he is healthy. That is the best! Love you so much.

Angie and Jerry said...

Yeah another little DeMichiel cutie pattotie!! Grady is so lucky to get a brother. They'll grow up such great friends. I'm so happy to hear he is healthy and that your pregnancy is going so well. I miss you guys already and can't believe that the next time we see each other we will mom's of 2!!! Love you xoxo

The Devanys said...

Congratulations!! I have two boys now and you will love it! Your little one is just adorable, too! Enjoy it all!