January 2, 2010

Cabin fun!

Rob and I decided to take Grady up to the cabin for a little winter fun! Grady had never been to the snow so I was really excited about seeing how he would react. We got him all bundled up and took him sledding! He was interested in the snow, he didn't cry and would have enjoyed playing in it a bit longer if we had let him!
This picture makes me laugh...it reminds me of that kid from the Christmas Story movie who's all dressed up and can't move!
Grady and Mommy after sledding!
I loved this picture! Rob loves the fact that Grady is getting big enough where he can experience these types of things with Grady. He had so much fun sledding with him...Grady was a little unsure at first, but we think he enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Heather said...

THOSE PICS ARE ADORABLE! So glad that Grady's 1st trip to the snow was a success. I can't wait to hang out again. It was so fun to be with the boys.

Angie and Jerry said...

That sounds so fun! He is so darn cute all bundled up like that.How could you not love him to pieces!