December 12, 2009

Family Pictures

Well, after some persuasion Rob agreed to get family pictures done this year. We went with my parents and the three of us. I don't have any posted of my parents b/c my mom had a bum lip and I don't think she'd want it on the world wide web, but here are a few of my favorites of the three of us.
Grady was great. He didn't cry at all, but I was a little bummed out he didn't really smile at all either. Usually it's so easy to make him smile, but not this day. I guess I shouldn't complain that he's not hysterical in them! My little boy is getting SO big.

Of course the Yankee bat made an appearance. We tried some without the bat and you'll notice the ONLY picture in the bunch where he's smiling is when he's holding his favorite bat! Thanks Aunt Colleen and Katie!!


I love this picture. It's amazing to me one day he'll be as big as his daddy!



1 comment:

Angie and Jerry said...

Love the red on you guys! Very cute pics! Your Christmas card was really cute!