August 9, 2009

Cabin fun!

Grady is OBSESSED with Chika!!! He would crawl around all day chasing her if we let him. Here he is getting ready to walk her. Chika is so patient with him, which is great because we were not sure how she'd be with him once he was mobile! I thought this was funny!
It was SO HOT when we were in Arnold so we tried to spend time at the pool to cool down. Grady loves the water. He amazes me how comfortable he is. He kicks, splashes and doesn't even mind getting his face wet. Even the ladies sitting on the side of the pool commented on it! I love that he is comfortable because this particular weekend we needed him to enjoy the water because of the heat!!!

Grady kept trying to eat the turtle's head...it was so funny!!! You can't see it in this picture but his little legs were kicking, kicking, kicking!!!


When not at the pool we made our own pool at the cabin! Here he is cooling off in a sled!!! Whatever works right?! Of course he has something in his mouth...now days it's a rarity to not see him with something in his mouth!



2 comments:

Angie and Jerry said...

That is adorable that he loves Chica! I'm glad to hear that Chica is being a good girl :). Brayden has that same turtle! Looks like you have been enjoying your summer off!

Unknown said...

Hi Mrs. DeMichiel it's Addi I love Grady with Chica Soo cute
Addi Love u!!!!!!!