August 9, 2009
9 Months Old
It's official, Grady is growing too fast! It's hard to believe but he is 9 months old now. He seems to be changing every day. I am LOVING this age!!! He is so funny and the best part about it is that he knows he's funny! We have had lots of big changes in the past month. Here are some of his new "tricks!"
Grady LOVES to walk, whether you are holding him up by his hands or if he is walking with his walker...he is on the move. He can't walk yet without help, but my guess is it will be in the next couple of weeks. He pulls himself up on EVERYTHING and now is letting go and trying to balance himself. When he does it, he'll look at you like he's saying "Did you see that? I'm so big!" Then he realizes he's standing and he doesn't know what to do next so he'll plop back down!
Daddy loves to walk around the house with him. Oh, this month Grady also began saying "Dada." I swear he knows what he's saying, but Rob just thinks he's babbling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow he really is getting to be so grown up!! I can't believe it is going to walk soon. Getting kisses must be so fun!! I can't wait for Brayden to be 9 months...it's looks so fun! I love and miss you guys a ton!!!
Wow now you known of when i kiss him wet and slobbery but it's ok
Post a Comment