Most of you know Rob has been working on his teaching credential for a few years now...he got "stuck" on the last section of a three section test he had to pass in order to finish up the credential program and finalize his MASTERS degree.
After many, many, many attempts at this last section he finally did it! He PASSED! This journey has been long, hard, frustrating, challenging, the list could continue. Rob kept going, his head down the ending in mind...I prayed and questioned why this journey has to be soooo hard? Why were we dealt this hand when so many others seem to have it all just fall into place? I don't know if we'll ever know why this was our journey but whatever the reason is I feel a huge weight has been lifted off of both of our shoulders yesterday. I'm sure we have become better people because of it and I KNOW we will be able to teach our boys something from this experience in their lives.
I am so proud of Rob. He is the most amazing daddy and I know this helps him to feel like he is able to do more for our family. He is the kind of father every woman hopes their husbands will be. He is a guy that has had many challenges in his life and I am just beyond thrilled for him that this part of his journey is over. I honestly think he thought he would never pass.
We don't know exactly the road ahead, but it won't be nearly as hard as this part has been! Congratulations to my hubby...you deserve everything good coming your way. Thank you for fighting through this and for just being you! WE LOVE YOU!
3 comments:
Yay Rob! So awesome!!!
What a sweet post, Kel. Loved it. So heartfelt and it is amazing of the things you have learned during this trial. Thanks for being such an inspiration and reminder to all of us. So proud of Rob and looking forward to what the future holds for your fam. LOVE YOU DeMichiel Family.
Congrats Rob!!
Post a Comment