
We had the BEST family weekend last weekend! I have been so busy working on my school's talent show that we havn't had a lot of "extra" time together as a family. Last Friday night was the final show for my school and after a great night I was thrilled to be done with that commitment! Rob let me "sleep in" on Saturday and after we all had our coffee and breakfast we headed to the Oakland zoo. For Sean's birthday we were given season passes. It is so cool! It includes the parking and the fees for all of us to get into the zoo. Both boys had such a great day! The weather was perfect and the animals all seemed to be 'out and about' so we could see all of them! My favorite was the apes...they were really loud and vocal that day and I just couldn't get enough! Sean loved the giraffes (there was a baby one!) and Grady's favorite was a little monkey that was wildly swinging in the trees!

Here is our little Sean in front of the tortouse. He felt SO BIG being able to walk around a bit. He and Grday loved petting the goats in the children's area. That night we all went out to eat..which was an experience...to finish off the day! (I've concluded there is a reason why we don't eat out much...it really isn't all that fun !) What a fun day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment