October 4, 2011

1st Field Trip...to the Pumpkin Patch!

So, I played hookey and took my big preschooler to his first field trip at G & M Farms. It was a great morning and the weather cooperated! Grady was excited to see his friends and teachers and was very pumped to get his pumpkin! Here he is patiently waiting to get on the hay ride!

Well, this was tbe best I could get! The other ones look like Grady is choking Sean! Although, Sean looks like he's trying to escape in this one! LOL!
Sean and his two teeth are too cute! He skipped his nap for this outing and was being SUCH a trooper! He enjoyed the swing and it was a safer place for him than the corn pit...he kept trying to eat all the corn. sweet.
Grady LOVED the corn pit! He kept going to the side and jumping in yelling "cannon ball!" If I had room at my house I would TOTALLY build a corn pit! Easier than sand and equally as entertaining!
making corn angles!
Grady was excited to be able to pull his own wagon...so were Nana and I since we were lugging Sean and the bags! He looked so cute pulling aound his wagon of pumpkins!
Grady is at a challenging phase for pictures. When you ask him to say cheese, he looks all around and says it but NEVER at the camera. This one turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself!


So glad I took the day and spent a little time with my guy. Thankfully Nana came along too so she played with Sean so I could really just enjoy the outing with Grady! What fun stuff preschool brings!

Check out our wagon of pumpkins!

No comments: