
The other night Grady found this little bottle holder and decided it was his "pack pack." He said "Mama, pack pack, Zachy, school." From these words I put together that he was saying he has a back pack like Zachary does for school. (Zachary is the son of Grady's daycare lady...otherwise known as one of the two world's best daycare ladies! How we got so lucky I have no idea! ) Grady carried this pack pack all over and even brought it to the football game we were going to with his snacks.

Thankfully after days of carrying the little black bottle holder around I remembered I had a back pack from a book order of Dr. Seuss books in his closet. SO, I got it for him and now he carries it around. It is currently filled with ALL of his toy cars, two books and a phone. It weighs just about as much as he does! When he put it on his face lit up like he was such a big boy. He even wanted to see these pictures after I took them to see how cool he looked. He looked at the camera and said "oh, cute."

He decided I should take a picture of the back too...so here it is! This age is seriously SO fun. He just gets funnier by the minute!
1 comment:
Grady is just simply too cute. The 1st pic looks like he is ready to go to school. What a sweet boy you have. Can't wait to celebrate your other lil boy this weekend.
Post a Comment