After a very LONG flight out to Kauai we were excited to finally be able to enjoy our vacation and the beach. This was the first time we took Grady to the beach. He enjoyed the water...kind of...but mostly enjoyed the sand and playing in the water spout used to wash off the sand from your feet!
As most of you Grady likes to shake his groove thang any and everywhere! Kauai was no exception! He found these necklaces...put them ALL on and started dancin'! It was pretty darn cute and you can tell by his face here he thinks he's got some serious moves!
So on Easter I had this great idea to take Grady to the beach and get the cutest Easter picture ever! Well, let's just say that didn't work out. Grady was FAR more interested in the kids on the beach and the water than smiling for mom! Rob was missing a Yankee game...and we know how that went...and so...here we have it. Grady on the beach with a non-smiling face. Happy Easter!
Overall, Grady wasn't stoked on the pool. He loved running around the pool and once again playing in the shower, but daddy discovered something he did enjoy! Rob would drag him along the edge of the pool and Grady's face would light up! It was fun to watch my boys have fun together! They are too cute!
On the last day we took Grady to the beach for one final splash in the water. He enjoyed it a little more than the first few times and we were able to look back over our week in Kauai! We had a great trip and I think Papa and Tutu enjoyed our visit!For the record...Grady was AMAZING on the flight back home. I was so nervous after the miserable flight out but Grady continues to amaze me! I love this kid!
2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fun trip!! Grady is seriously looking so big. I feel like he lost a little bit of the baby look. His hair is getting lighter like B's too. The dancing picture seriously cracks me up!! Isn't seeing them dance just the cutest thing ever! I hope Gman's ear's are okay! xoxo, Ang
So fun! I love the photo of him with the beads on. That is my favorite. Looks like he had fun. Can't wait to get together with you soon.
Post a Comment