October 11, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

Saturday Rob and I took Grady to the pumpkin patch! We had a lot of fun! Grady enjoyed being outside and riding in his wagon (thank you Nana and G'pa). I was far more excited about the adventure and even decided that Grady should have his first pony ride! So, 6 bucks later, my arms were tired and Grady will never remember the experience! That's okay, the whole outing was really for our enjoyment anyway!



Grady had fun whacking the pumpkins and picking up the hay! Rob and I are both excited for next year when he'll be able to walk around better and pick out his own pumpkin! His little walking legs didn't do very well in the hay! He sure gave it his best effort though!


Oh man, I was laughing so hard while taking this picture. I thought I might get a picture with Grady's head a bit behind the board...I was mistaken! Rob shoved Grady's little head all the way through! If you look close, Grady has a very serious look on his face! I wonder what he was thinking!

1 comment:

Angie and Jerry said...

He is getting more and more handsome!! That last picture is hilarious. I would totally have done the pony ride too. It's so fun being a family for the holidays!!