September 5, 2009
10 months old!!!
Another months has passed. Grady is now 10 months old! We have had a couple of BIG moments this past month. (Besides starting a new daycare, mommy going back to work and meeting his Great Grandma Erickson.) This month Grady got his first two teeth. (bottom middle, look close...only in this red jammie pic.) We have sworn for MONTHS he was "teething" and maybe he was, but the two little guys finally decided to make their way through the gums. He looks so cute!

It's hard to find pictures where his mouth isn't totally WIDE open, smiling. Here are a couple of just cute ones...I love these jammies! Did you notice the size of his cheeks...and belly! :)
Go Devils...too bad he won't keep this darn thing on! I think he makes a handsome SUN DEVIL!
This month Grady also began pushing around his walker everywhere. He used to only be able to do it on carpet, but now the hard wood floors are okay too! He loves to push this thing around and gets a little frustrated when it crashes into the couch or walls and he can't turn it around! We love the way he lifts his little legs as he walks...it makes us laugh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh Kel he is getting so big!! He is so darn cute I just want to kiss him!! I am sad he is growing up so much without me seeing him. What a big boy walking and with teeth. Give him some extra hugs and kisses from me!! xoxo to you too!
Oh and I LOVE the ASU hat!!
Post a Comment