
On Saturday we took Grady to the pool for the first time! Here he is floating around in his yellow submarine! He seemed to really enjoy it, his little legs would kick, kick, kick! I am glad he liked the water, with this heat we may spend a lot of time in it this summer!

Look at this face...I just want to smooch it!

This weekend we also bought a little pool for the backyard! I thought he might enjoy playing in it
because he LOVES taking baths and sure enough, he did! He was splashing and smiling and didn't even mind the constant doggy kisses. Chika was
so good, she didn't try to get into the pool with him(which was AMAZING since I can't keep her out of water!), but walked around the outside and stole kisses from Grady as often as possible!

YUCK!
1 comment:
He already looks bigger! I liked that little floaty. His smile is adorable, as always!! Being the dog lover that I am I think the picture with Chica is pretty darn cute.
Post a Comment