March 29, 2009

Grady is 5 months old!!!

Grady is 5 months old now! I just can't believe my little guy is getting SO BIG already. He has begun the "teething process" for sure. His favorite thing to do now days (besides smiling and laughing) is chewing on his hand. Rob calls it his "right hand sandwich." He is the drooliest thing I have ever seen, only second to his cousin Jake. We're hoping that the drool stops when the teeth come in, but we'll have to wait and see.

Grady is the happiest little guy. We feel so lucky that he is such an "easy baby." I'm sure he'll keep us busy as he gets bigger, but for now he is very content...most of the time! I just love his smiles and he now laughs all the time. Dad for sure is the funniest thing Grady's ever seen...we are trying to get giggles on video, but he gets a little camera shy once he sees the camera is on.
This month Grady began eating solids. We had a couple nights that were not so good, so we waited another 2 weeks and tried again. By then he was ready and instantly became a pro. His favorites are carrots and apple sauce. He is not so much a fan of peas (although I can trick him into eating them...sometimes!) and the rice cereal is now too bland...he gags in disgust! It amazes me how much he eats...this little guy is growing like a weed!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Such a handsome little guy! I loved being able to see him. Can't wait to get together again soon.

Angie and Jerry said...

He is so cute! I just love him! I love reading what he's up to so I know what Brayden will doing in a few months. Can't wait to meet the little guy next week!!!