Here is one of the cute pictures we took for our Christmas card this year. This one is not the one we are sending out, but it was too cute not to share! Jill (my sister-in-law) and I tried three times to get the perfect shot for our card. Every time we would get him naked he would wake up and stay awake...the moment Jill would leave, he'd fall asleep for hours! Finally, I was able to get him naked and get the shot! Who knew it would be so hard?
We hope you all have a happy holiday season!

3 comments:
He looks so sweet!! I love the hat on his little naked body! Can't wait to see what you pick for the Christmas card.
Kel-
Grady truly is the cutest little guy I've ever seen. You have some amazing pictures in just the first month. I can't wait to come visit soon. Hope all is good!
I love the holiday card! It's so cute!!!!
Post a Comment