August 10, 2008

Little Man's Room

SO, as you know we are expecting a little boy in a few months. I have wanted to get his room ready early so I didn't have to worry about it come school time...there will be lots of other things to be doing and getting ready so... we finally finished putting in our carpet and were able to set his little room up. We did it as a baseball theme and there are a few last minute details we will add once we officially decide on a name! Also, I don't plan on leaving the wooden chair in there...it will be replaced by a glider! (0: We love it and can't wait until our little man comes so we can see him in it! I have also added still pictures in case you can't see the video very well...I'm still new at all this!

No comments: